Our service engineers travel all over the world to perform a range of services on-board vessels and offshore rigs.
- Complete recondition of existing alarm systems
for M/E and cargo monitoring during voyage.
- PCB repairs with portable electronic workshop.
- Repair/upgrade of existing M/E alarm system to
meet E0 (unmanned) class requirements.
- Repair and preventive maintenance of deck
crane automation including PCBs during voyage.
- Trouble shooting, repair and preventive
maintenance on most alarm- and automation
- A/E Alarm / start / stop automatics.
- Battery chargers / power supplies.
- Bridge remote control systems.
- Cargo alarm / monitoring systems.
- Level, 95/98%, temp, press, vacuum, gas.
- Compressor controls.
- Deck crane automations.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Generator / switchboard (GAC, AVR).
- M/E alarm / monitoring systems.
- Separator controls (oil, water).